Report copyright infringements on ShiaIslamicLibrary.com
Web site location, please notify the copyright infringement section of
ShiaIslamicLibrary.com acting under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, P.L.
that must be provided:
Digital Millennium Copyright Act specifies that all infringement claims must be
in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the
1. a physical or electronic signature;
2. identification of the infringed work;
3. identification of the infringed material;
4. contact information for the complainant, e.g. address,
electronic mail address;
5. a statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner
or the law; and
6. a statement that the information contained in the notification is accurate, and
under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on
behalf of the copyright owner.